A wart (also known as verruca) is generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet but often other locations, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister. Warts are common, and are caused by a viral infection, specifically by the human papillomavirus (HPV) and are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person. They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur. (From WIKI)
- Description of Warts - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warts
- Description of Flat Warts - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verruca_plana
- Natural Treatment of Warts at home - 1 - http://www.helium.com/items/794206-remove-flat-warts-from-your-face-at-home
- Natural Treatment of Warts at home - 2 - http://www.ehow.com/way_5633027_alternative-treatment-flat-warts.html
- Natural Treatment of Warts at home - 3 - http://www.skin-care-made-awesome.com/wart-removal/flat-wart-treatment/
You will get almost all the information from above mentioned links for warts description, and their remedies. Thanks to their writers.
Warts are generally caused by a virus named as HPV. It can spread by direct touch, by clothes, or by water like during swimming etc.
Best way to treat warts is to take the treatment in initial stage. It is much easier to control the warts in beginning. Initially, we get 1-2 warts and hence can be cured easily. Once they spread on body, it becomes bit difficult to get rid of these. Reason is, then you need to apply the treatment on various parts and that is bit uncomfortable. Moreover, virus also gets spread in other skin areas. So treat it as soon as you find any wart.
We can divide the treatments in two categories:
Warts can be removed by Electrolysis or by Laser Therapy. Laser is more precise treatment and look after for skin beauty more efficiently. However there is no gaurantee that warts can not come again. Reason is that HPV used to spread in skin. So we can remove only visible occurence of Virus by these surgeries, but not the others.
- If your immune power is strong, you are safe from warts or any other virus like this. So best way is to have diet which can maintain your immune power. Vitamin C is the main ingredient helpful for it, so take plenty of Amala, Orange and Guava.
- Mix any antibiotic cleansing liquid (like Detol, or Vinegar) with water for taking bath. This will clean your body.
- Have some cotton dipped in Apple Cider Vinegar and stick it to wart with tape in the night. It should show its effect in 3-4 days.
- Alternatively you can apply Garlic on the warts, same as written above for Vinegar.
- Put a leaf of 'Basil'/'Tulsi' in a two glass water in the night, and drink it in the morning as first thing.
- Vinegar can have some burn effect on skin, if we apply it for longer duration. It also depends on type of skin. So be careful for the duration. If you feel like burning, reduce the duration.
- Use Apple (Fruit) Cider Vinegar. General chemical Vinegar is stronger and not good for skin, however it also works.
- Garlic is stronger than Vinegar. You will definitely feel burn on your skin. So if you apply it, apply for very short duration till you won't feel much burn.
- 'Basil' is having mercury with it. So don't continue it for long and drink the water only, don't eat the basic leaf. However it is fine to eat the leaf once in a while.
These all are sufficient for getting rid of Warts. Again sooner you start the treatment, easy it will be to get the solution.
Also keep taking Vitamin C and mixing antibiotic cleansing liquid with bathing water even after you get the solution to avoid further occurrence.